Thursday, November 1, 2012

memories triggered by old things


I visited my old blog today and it made me miss school. I guess, it's because most of my posts there is about the fun and stress-filled days I had back when I was in college (it has been actually just around six or seven months since I graduated). It really ain't such long time yet, but I do miss being in those four walled classrooms, especially the time I had with my friends (awwwwwww :3).

I have a huge feeling this post will probably be tinted with the "emo" stuff I have read in my old blog (HAHAHA). So, forgive me if ever it will be.






























You know what, I have this tendency to solve things on my own. I don't know really I just find it hard to ask for help from others, even if I know they'll be willing to help. I'm just scared I guess. I'm scared that I'll become a pain in their butts, I'm scared that they might brush me away, I'm scared that.... Though, I know I have to try and reach out more often. Believe me, it's hard to do that specially if you've sealed yourself up so tight. It's like trying to break down a very thick wall of stone made stronger through time or trying to open a door without a key (weird analogues huh?).

In another matter, just so I can drive these sad thoughts I'm having, I had fun reading my old blog. It's like reliving the glory days of my last year in college again. Like being my old carefree, sometimes quirky self again (HAHAHAHA).

I guess that's all for now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment