Monday, October 29, 2012

For Halloween

I can really feel that Halloween is just around the corner. I mean, almost every channel I flip to on T.V. has shows with the theme of the spooks and everything ghoulish. That, plus posters of  Halloween costume parties are flooding the streets.



Well, I'm fond of horror movies so why not. I actually enjoy this time of year, I love it when malls and department stores fill their racks with them fun and scary costumes. I have never really tricked or treated before (I would have really loved to though) but I like wearing costumes and to be given treats for it would be really great.

Happy Halloween! and I would like to congratulate myself for posting daily on this space for five (5) consecutive days. That's an achievement for me, I'm more of an occasional blogger (I post whenever I want to, whatever I want to).

Once again, advance Happy Halloween! :)

2 comments: