Saturday, October 27, 2012

Waking up super early and lovin' it

Have you ever tried of waking up on the thought that you're already late for something but when you look at the clock it's still very early?

This just happened to me today. I was still in dreamland (at least I think I was) when my eyes sprung wide open and the thought that "Hey, wake up it's already 8!" is supplied to your mind. I almost jumped out of bed only to be feeling sorry for myself when I look at the clock.



Yes! I woke up at 3 in the morning (well it was around 3:30 though -I'm over exaggerating). So, I went back to bed, tried to sleep again when a drum and lyre core passed by our house at 4 a.m (belting their parade tune out) waking me up even more. So, I got up and figured "I'm awake now, might as well be productive".

Well, I did woke up with a great mood today, so, instead of trying to go back to sleep, here I am blogging about it (hahaha :D).

Have great Saturday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment