Friday, October 26, 2012

One Awesome FriDATE

As expected (a day out with my awesome friends) my day has been full of epic randomness. It was awesome! We spent the whole afternoon, catching up and doing the most random things we thought of.

It was a much needed break from my almost dull-monotonous life. As if a break from reality that brings me to a world of the care-free. Right now, I'm a very happy bee. :D



At times like this, normally, I would have taken photos to document all the fun but sadly my camera is not in the mood of taking pictures for now (I'm still in denial of the fact that it's not working anymore). I miss my camera. I'm hoping its tantrums will be over soon (*fingers crossed). If not, I guess I just need to put "a new camera" in my list of things to ask from Santa this Christmas next to world peace and good health to one and all :).

 How's your day been?

Hope you like my scribbles using my laptop's touchpad. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment