Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gray Skies and Colorful Umbrellas

It has been constantly raining since yesterday and well the gloomy skies seems to still be gloomy. According to the news, the weather is brought by a tropical depression hence, the gloomy skies and constant rain. The weatherman advised that we should bring umbrellas and coats, that is if we have plans to go out (e.i. work, school, and what-not).


However, in spite of the gray weather, there is one thing that I'm anticipating during rainy days like these. The parade of colorful umbrellas that people sport. It's kinda amusing how many variety of umbrellas there are and how they come in different colors (the kid within me starts to show up in times like these). I guess, it's my way of self-motivation to steer my thoughts away from the otherwise depressing weather.
How's your weather? Hopefully it's not as gloomy as mine. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment